Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Ino Blog Ring

'Please honoured followers' again: I am happy to see that, even though I don't belong to Facebook and indeed have many misgivings about it, each time this blog has been featured on the Zen Center page, or wall or whatever, I have acquired more followers. I still have no idea who is reading this really, but I do recognise some of the names and pictures at least. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves here, and please let me know whether you are or not.
Being more or less technically proficient on this kind of platform, I sometimes find myself getting  frustrated with some of the things I don't seem to be able to do, not least of which is leaving comments either here or on other people's blogs. So anyway, thanks to Nedd, and Trevor, and Djinn for recent comments, and a tip of the hat to Trevor's blog, http://thebigoldoaktree.blogspot.com  which tells of his life as the ino at Austin Zen Center. If there are any other inos reading, I will add you to the list of blogs I am following.

No comments: